■Definition of personal information
■Use of personal information
Personal information collected on this site will be used for the following purposes.
- For the provision of the site services
- For inquiries response
■Provision of personal information to the third party
Personal information collected on this site, excluding when it is permitted by Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, the personal information used exceeding the scope necessary for its utilization purpose is not handled without the customer’s consent.
However, personal information provided to third parties without the other person’s consent only shall apply in the following cases.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is on the basis of the laws and regulations
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of people’s lives, health or property, and in which it is difficult to obtain the customers’ consent
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the customers’ consent.
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned
■About the access analysis tool of the site
■About the use of location information
This site provides contents which used location information in some sections. You can allow the site to use your location information on your web browser. The method of using the location information may be different for each web browser and terminal used.
■About the copyright of the articles
Copyright of the articles posted on this site is protected. Except for cases permitted by copyright law such as “replication for private use” and “quotation”, duplication, transfer, rent, distribution, publishing, and using the articles for business use, etc. without permission is not allowed. As for the citation permitted range, it may also be changed without prior notice.
■About the article contents
We are committed on providing correct information at the time of articles’ publication on this site. However, please understand that we may not hold responsibility for the loss or damage occurred due to the information and the links provided.
■Inquiry on disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use of personal information
Please send the inquiry form or contact the following details.
Yamagata Digital Content Center
1-1-8, Yakushimachi, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-0053 Japan.
Contact details: TEL. 023-627-5150 FAX.023-627-5152 Dc3 Inc.